Rules and Policies
Hideaway Golf Operation Rules & Regulations
Dress Code for gentlemen:
- Golf shirts and mock neck shirts with sleeves and slacks or Bermuda shorts.
- Shorts for the gentlemen shall be no more than 4” above the knee.
Dress Code for ladies:
- Tops with collars and/or sleeves, slacks, Bermuda shorts, or golf skirts.
- Ladies shorts /skorts are to be no shorter than 16” long.
- Proper footwear consist of rubber or soft spiked shoes.
- Improperly dressed golfers will be refused play.
- Family and House guest may play golf unaccompanied, but the sponsoring member must arrange the tee time. All other guest must be accompanied by a member during the months of November through April. Any other unaccompanied play must be approved by the golf professional in advance.
- All players must walk when playing the golf course, except members who have been approved to have a single rider cart.
- Excessive practicing on the golf course is prohibited.
- Searching for golf balls on the golf course, and in the water hazards is prohibited other than in a normal round of golf. It is unsafe to stand on the white rocks surrounding water hazards and therefore is strictly prohibited.
- Players are requested to avoid newly planted trees or areas marked ground under repair. Players should repair all ball marks on all greens and rake bunkers after play, leaving rakes perpendicular at the bunker edges with the handle over grass.
- Foursomes will have priority over twosomes or singles. As a courtesy slower groups may let faster groups play through.
- Golfers playing a second nine holes must give way to those with tee times starting on number one tee. At the discretion of the Pro Shop, twosomes and singles may be paired.
- Member and guests must conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. Parents of junior golfers are responsible for acquainting them with the rules and etiquette of golf. Juniors need to be accompanied by an adult at all times. A junior is 16 years of age and younger.
- Each player’s must have his/her own golf bag. Sharing golf bags is not permitted.